- Our BSc. costs the same total amount as most other traditional 3-year BSc. programmes but with a year’s less living expenses.
- The University of Buckingham has been top on student satisfaction surveys since 2006.
- Successful BSc., graduates save a year of their life, and start earning a year earlier too.
- Completing a BSc. (Hons.) over 2 years is hard work – and it should be! Our intensive programme is great preparation for medical or dental school.
- Subject to meeting minimal entry requirements, our students have a guaranteed interview at the University of Buckingham’s Medical School†
- Our 2-year BSc. (Hons) graduates have equal consideration compared with traditional 3-year BSc. graduates when applying for medical or dental school.
- The first year of our BSc (the Pre-Med) allows application for medical or dental school in just 1 year, as an alternative pathway into medicine. This is designed for students who have a previous academic background that is not too far off their standard entry requirements.
- Students who do not secure a place within the UK gain access into overseas medical & dental schools. In previous years, 80% of our students secured a place via this route, and we actively assisted in their successful placement.
- A high portion of our students who had suitable A-Level grades and subjects secured a place into a medical or dental school at their 1st, 2nd or even 3rd attempt. UCAS statistics show that the general average is about 10% and this usually falls at 2nd or 3rd attempt.
- Great teaching facilities in Central London, with access to Student Central and the Royal Society of Medicine. London is one of the most vibrant and student-friendly cities in the world.
†Subject to availability & approval of their Medical School by the GMC.
Please see the University of Buckingham’s website for further details on their medical school: www.buckingham.ac.uk/medicine/undergrad