Founded by a medical student who was part of the first wave of British students to study medicine abroad in English, the Medipathways College understands the needs and concerns of every competent, promising doctor or dentist.
The Founder of Medipathways College has a proud record of assisting several thousand prospective medical and dental students in optimising their chances of successfully applying to a medical or dental school, whilst also helping those students who have missed out on a place to follow their dreams and secure a place on the most competitive of all university courses.
Our courses are all validated by the University of Buckingham specifically designed to prepare students for entry to UK and overseas medical and dental schools including Buckingham’s own medical degree programme.
What is our success rate?
Please see our dedicated Success Rates page for more information on our excellent success rates.
Why do we do so well?
We believe the following factors play a vital role:
- Ideal location in the centre of London near Oxford Street.
- Highly qualified teaching staff, who are experienced lecturers and tutors from highly ranked universities.
- Very small class sizes – approximately 1:10 staff:student ratio.
- Well-equipped university laboratories and membership for degree students to the specialist medical library at the Royal Society of Medicine.
- We give our students input into key decision-making processes.
- Expert guidance on maximising chances of getting into medical and dental school (this usually does not exist at other universities).
- Our students remain motivated and realise their pathway to medical or dental school since they are not with us for 3-years before they can even apply, but just 1 or 2 years.
Our vision is encompassed in our 2014-2019 Strategic Plan document, which give details of our primary strategic aims for the next 5 years and how we plan on implementing these.
Our Governance Structure gives details on how the different component committees of Medipathways link together.