What should I do during clearing?
If you are interested in studying at the college please do get in touch as soon as possible so we discuss your options and which of our courses could be right for you.
There are four ways to contact us:
- Call the Medipathways clearing hotline on 020 3026 5276 or call the office number on 020 7409 5276.
- Talk to one of our admissions staff via the chat function on our website.
- Message Dr. Robert Hatch, course leader, on Skype. His ID is dr.hatch
- Email email@example.com with full details of your current qualifications, which course you are interested in and a contact number.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Student finance from the Student Loan Company is not available on any of our courses so all fees do have to be paid privately. Please see the Fees page for further details.
- To be able to study at Medipathways College, you need to be a UK or EU citizen and therefore not need a student visa to study in the UK.
We reserve the right to withdraw a programme in the very unlikely event of having insufficient applications.